Women's Thrive Padded Cycling Shorts | 5 Inch Inseam | Mid-Distance Bike Short for Women | Durable Anti-Chafe Fabric
Be a fabulous Queen of Cycling with these new Women's 5-Inch Thrive Padded Active Cycling Shorts, created and manufactured by Aero Tech Designs!
The FIT Thrive cycling shorts offer complete freedom of movement and fashion flair thanks to our luxurious, performance-enhanced materials. Made with a Nylon/Spandex fabric blend, these bike shorts will not only stretch to fit your curves spectacularly but also move with your body in the cycling motion, almost like a second skin. Yet the Spandex keeps the shorts in place during your bicycle rides while gently massaging your muscles to keep you riding longer and feeling stronger. Don't let these cycling shorts' lightweight, feminine appearance fool you. The nylon fabric is rugged and durable against abrasion, perfect for the avid female cyclist.
These Thrive Active Cycling Shorts have a 5-inch inseam, making them the perfect go-to shorts for cycling. The waist is high to keep the shorts in place. Powerband cuffs add extra compression and support with leg elastics so the shorts don't ride up. Both are flat-locked for durability and comfort. Go out and move! Conquer from within!
The 5 Inch Thrive Active Cycling Short has a multi-density chamois pad. Made by Elastic Interface Technologies, the pad's face is a Coolcube fabric with a three-dimensional construction. The face is a soft fleecy-brushed Bacteriostatic polyamide cube design textured material that comes in direct contact with the skin to help prevent chafing and irritations. The polyester cube works at a lower level improving moisture management and promoting quick-dry functions. This unique combination of fibers gives a lower-temperature feeling at the touch and provides the wearer with a cooling effect. The cycling pad has a very dense thickness on the ischial bones and a thinner area between the legs to keep this pad feeling lightweight and easy to wear.
Chamois Pad Features: Goddess
- Varied density: It should have different densities to provide different levels of protection and support for other areas.
- Varied Structures: Different shapes for men and women cyclists because of the different anatomies.
- Anatomic design: The design should allow the chamois pad to adapt to the cyclist's anatomy and guarantee maximum protection during movement
- Correct positioning: The different densities and thicknesses must be correctly positioned according to precise anthropometric parameters.
- Well-balanced elasticity: It should have an elasticity that adapts to the shorts fabric and the cyclist's movement.