Aero Tech Long Sleeve Base Layer Compression Top
Aero Tech Designs Compression Top - Reduces fatigue and increases comfort during fitness activity. The top is is made from high a spandex content knitted with a fine wicking polyester yarn. The result is that the garment feels like a second skin. This compression top reduces fatigue by compressing your muscles with light mechanical compression. This extra pressure enhances blood flow to the working muscles. The fabric is very stretchy to give you freedom of movement. The light compressive supports your muscles during workouts, which increases the blood flow that delivers oxygen to hard working muscles. The compression also helps in recovery after workouts to help reduce the buildup of lactic acid and muscle fatigue. The light compression also helps to reduce movement and vibration which ultimately leads to longer lasting workouts. Compression garments are proven performance enhancers.
- Compression fabric is soft and smooth 84% Polyester, 16% Spandex
- Wicking fabric creates a moisture transportation for sweat
- Five thread flatlocked seams stretch to provide support for muscles during exercise.
- Seams are smooth and stretchy to support muscles and create compression
- Best worn tight to the skin. When stretched on, it performs it's best
- UPF 50+ Ultraviolet protection
- Tear-Away Tag Labels in the neckline
- Hems are flat and soft with a three needle cover stitch
- Reflective Logo element in the center back
Additional Photos and Features
Complete the Kit!
Check out our Full Line of Compression Base Layer Shirts
|High Performance Merino Wool Base Layer
|Long Sleeve Fleece Compression Base Layer Shirt
|Short Sleeve Compression Base Layer Shirt
Compression fabric is soft and smooth 84% Polyester, 16% Spandex